When a product is not what you expected, we offer our "30-Day No Questions Asked" Return Policy. We strive to make returning a product as easy as possible and make sure that you are completely satisfied with any purchase from Ultra Antiques.
Making returns easy
Our objective is to make returns simple and free of hassles although even a “No Questions Asked” return policy may pose some questions.
If the fault is ours, we’ll make it right
If you received an incorrect or damaged item(s), please email Customer Service at UltraAntiquesStore@gmail.com right away. We will send you a prepaid return shipping label, send out a replacement or give you a refund.
The 30-Day return - Products may be returned in the original condition within 30 days of the shipping date of your order. Merchandise sent back to our warehouse complete and undamaged will be processed for credit using the same method as the original payment. Original shipping costs and return shipping costs are not refunded.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or unopened (if the product purchased was new) and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Final sale products
- Gift cards
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
How to return merchandise
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To get your refund processed as quickly as possible:
- Carefully repack the return merchandise, including all parts in the original packing if possible.
- Either include a completed printout of our Return form, a copy of your packing slip or write the product item and sales order numbers on a sheet of paper with your name and address. Product and order information can be found using:
- Order confirmation email
- Shipping confirmation email
- Packing list enclosed with your order
- Mail return merchandise to our warehouse:
8009 San Mateo St.
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89085
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Returns over $75 must be sent using an insured shipping method with tracking to ensure your package arrives safely at our warehouse.
- Incomplete or damaged merchandise may not be eligible for a full refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at UltraAntiquesStore@gmail.com.
Final Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced or sale items may be refunded, unfortunately final sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.